This week I decided it was time to plant some flowers in the tree beds. Caleb, Tessa, and I went to the store to pick out some flowers that will last through the summer. I really liked these pink and purple ones that we found. After Tessa went down for her nap, Caleb and I planted them. It was a beautiful afternoon and we had a great time together. He is such a great helper, especially since I can hardly squat down anymore. As I took his pictures, he insisted that he take one of me with the flowers too. I gotta love that little guy!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Springtime Flowers 03/24/09
Posted by
weaverfam
at
2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I saw that you posted and I was hoping for a baby picture to pop up. But the flowers do look good!
Post a Comment