Sunday, March 1, 2009

He's a Cub Sprout! Jan 09


I have now been in the cub scout program for a little over 2 years and recently went to a very long but inspiring training on the cub scout program. One of the ladies that spoke said that she was a cub sprout from the time that her mom was a den leader and took her and her brothers with her to her den meetings. I could totally relate to her! My little kids are dragged (sometimes kicking and screaming) with me to cub scouts each week as I try my best to fulfill my calling. Caleb truly believes that he IS a cub scout already and probably could pass off his bobcat too. Anyway...I get to teach these 8 year old boys so many cool things (in their minds) and Caleb is sitting right along side them soaking it all up and I know he is learning some great values at a young age.
His favorite activity was building a bird house with Dad!And then when we got home...we let him paint it. Red is his favorite color because that's the color of Lightning McQueen :)





No comments: