
So, I have come to the realization that this baby is going to be here soon. Hopefully in less than 30 days! So two weekends ago, I decided that I needed to make the baby's room a little less girly ( It had a lot of cute fairies on the wallpaper, which Tessa loved of course). I picked out some more manly colors and we spent a few days making it just right for baby brother.

3 comments:
Hey Becky - love the colors! Did you guys buy a house? Betcha can't wait for that baby to be here. Hope everything goes well! I can't believe Caleb will be a Cub Scout! My firstborn will be passing sacrament in another couple weeks! Yikes!
Hugs,
Ali T.
Hey, how are you? I am loving the blue and brown. What color is that brown? I am loving it.
Good, you finally caught up on your blogging. Love the color of the new babies room. Can't wait to see the new little "cub" in a few weeks.
Post a Comment