All summer we have been talking to Caleb about starting preschool in the fall. He has been so excited to go to "real" preschool instead of preschool at his friends houses. We went to meet the teacher and he loved seeing the class pet, a fish named Splash, finding his hook to put his back pack on, and of course meeting his teacher, Miss Becky. He finds it very funny that his teacher and I have the same name!
I was nervous for the first day of school. I didn't know if he would cry and scream, or if he would be too shy to go in. We drove up to Miss Becky's house, Caleb jumped out and said give everyone kisses for me, and then he proceeded to run right on in to school. He really loves school he loves learning about the world around him and is fascinated by everything he is being taught. Next year -- onto kindergarten!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
School Time 8/18/09
Posted by
weaverfam
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ask and you shall receive. Thanks for the pics!!!
Post a Comment