Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Campout 8/28/09


Our ward planned a family camp out and the kids were so excited to go! John and I went camping the first year we were married but have not gone together since. So this was our first camp out as a family together. Caleb helped get all the camping gear out. Tessa loved roasting marshmallows and hot dogs and eating lots and lots of chocolate bars.


Even Trent had fun and only cried in the middle of the night because it was sooo cold! But once I snuggled him into my sleeping bag he was happy again.

We had gotten to the campsite at dusk and John with some assistance put up the tent. It looked like it was on a fairly flat surface but when we actually got into bed we realized it was on a hill. The kids and I kept sliding down to the foot of the tent!

No comments: