Cute pictures. Looks like you have some great shots to choose from!
Cute Cute!
WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you are crazy! i told you to tell me how much you were going to pay and then i would do it for you for the same price. you and sarah are not very obediant are you. :)stacy
There are some great pics in that bunch! I'm glad I don't have to choose!!
They are adorable and it looks like you got your moneys worth with all those poses.
You joined the bandwagon too? Nobody is telling me that they started blogs and so I am just now making the discovery. Shame on you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute pictures. Looks like you have some great shots to choose from!
Cute Cute!
WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you are crazy! i told you to tell me how much you were going to pay and then i would do it for you for the same price. you and sarah are not very obediant are you. :)
stacy
There are some great pics in that bunch! I'm glad I don't have to choose!!
They are adorable and it looks like you got your moneys worth with all those poses.
You joined the bandwagon too? Nobody is telling me that they started blogs and so I am just now making the discovery. Shame on you!
Post a Comment