Monday, August 6, 2007

my name is max

caleb is in love with the Max & Ruby characters by Rosemary Wells. one afternoon
it became a little to quiet at our house and when i called out to find out what was going on...caleb comes running out and says, "look mom, I'm Max", with a typical mischievous Max smile how could I not love my little bunny. thank goodness crayola makes washables :)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Yea for blogging!!! I am so glad to see you here. What a funny little boy you have!

stacy said...

what a cute boy!

Sarah said...

I love these times. Especially if they have only colored on themselves and not furniture, walls, or anything else.

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!! I love being able to keep up with you guys, from out here.

Caleb...what a cute guy, and Tessa is getting so big. I love the pigtails.