Having worked in the swim lesson field for a very long time I refuse to be the teacher of my kids for learing how to swim. I know that they will listen and do better with someone else. So we signed up for the first session of lessons that started this week. Tessa is a natural and loves the water, she gets so excited when we get to the pool and just wants to run right in.
Caleb on the other hand is a little more cautious. But he has really suprised me. He loves Coach Austin and Coach Marie and will do whatever they tell him to do. Every day he asks if it is a swim lesson day! He has done a few bobs with the help of his coach and he is starting to venture away from the wall too! I think by the end of the summer his confidence will be so strong. I love my swimmers!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Swimming Lessons
Posted by
weaverfam
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment