John has it the big 30 this past month! And by the end of the summer so will I. 30 doesn't seem as scary as it once did :) Caleb insisted on helping to blow out the candles. Sorry sweetie, no custom cake for you again this year! The next night we got together for dinner and laser with some of our friends and had a blast, (no pun intended). Who knew that secretly my husband was so good at it. I was a wee bit scared at first because I have only ever played one other time, but the worries flew away when I heard all I had to shout was "Commmmander" and I would be rescued by the staff. No need for the rescue though because the second game we played I came in 2nd for our group :)
A little shout out to C & S for their closet secret for the love of laser tag too, apparently both were frequent players in high school :0
2 comments:
Oh man our secret is out!!!! We had a great time and we need to do it again with the rest of the bunch. BTW is John enjoying his little gift?
Happy Birthday John!! I'm glad you had so much fun with dinner and laser tag!! I'm dreading hte big 30 too!!
Post a Comment