Last week John had some work to do down in Tucson and then over in Yuma. So the kids and I decided to "travel" with him. While John was at work Caleb, Tessa, and I hit up the Tucson zoo.
I am as tall as the giraffe mom! Caleb loves the giraffes, he even tells me he has a giraffe car seat cover :)
We were really lucky and got to see the polar bear going for a swim.
Caleb loved watching him do a back float! Here is the bear drying off after his swim.
Here we are waiting for our "train ride" around the park. I thought this was a cool statue/mural. Tessa loved the zoo too. She got to chill out in her stroller and watch Caleb run around like crazy.
The elephants were so fun to watch. They were giving themselves a dust bath most of the morning. The last time we came to the zoo, they were having a soccer game.
Since there is nothing to do in Yuma we didn't take any pictures there ;) Maybe next time we'll go check out the mall.
2 comments:
Sound like fun! I can't wait to do this!
Fun stuff. My sis-in-law just moved to Yuma, poor thing. You guys are luck that John actually gets to do a little traveling. I wish that we had an excuse to go somewhere.
Post a Comment