Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Trent turns 1 on 4/6/2010

Trent at 1 day old


Trent at 1 year old

I can't believe that Trent is turning 1 today. I am not really sure where the last year has gone. It seems to have flown by with the blink of my eye. It also seems like our sweet baby has been with us longer than a year. Trent really has such a great personality, he can melt my heart with his hugs and cuddles. And I love his laughter. Caleb and Tessa love helping him and playing with him. Trent has gotten very fast at crawling and is starting to show interest in walking. Still no teeth yet, even though we can see his first tooth trying to poke thru. I love the gummy smiles and I know they won't last long. And I love how he looks like his brother and sister and yet he looks more like me too. I love his chubby thighs, and his squishy cheeks! To celebrate we are headed to the Diamondback game, fitting I think since thats where we celebrated his 1 week old birthday! Happy Birthday Little Man!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I thought you were going to say that you headed off to the barber shop!!! Does he get a hair cut now??!!! ;)

Ali said...

Too cute! I can't believe it's been a year!