Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tessa's animal crackers

This is what we've been working on for a few weeks.

5 comments:

Robin said...

So cute! She did awesome! Right on beat. You must be so proud.

stacy said...

what a cutie girl!

Julz said...

The funniest thing about this is taht my parents have a home video from like 20 years ago of my little sister dancing to that exact same song! This made my day! I am going to tell my sister to watch this, the video of her dancing to animal crackers is legendary in my family!!

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! And she does so well in that video, it looks like she was the only one that knew the dance. It makes me totally want a girl. Tessa is the girliest girl i know and I love it!

Angela said...

Oh I am soooooo excited to see a new post!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for Tessa she did sooo great!!!!