He's Here! 

So modest already ;)
Trent John arrived Monday afternoon at 3:02 pm. Weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long, he is crowned with the heavy weight title in our house. We are all so excited to have him here finally and feel so lucky to have this sweet spirit in our family.
Trent John arrived Monday afternoon at 3:02 pm. Weighing in at 8 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long, he is crowned with the heavy weight title in our house. We are all so excited to have him here finally and feel so lucky to have this sweet spirit in our family.

Caleb and Tessa just love him to death. After a few days of extreme jealousy Tessa has decided that he is a.o.k.
9 comments:
Congrats! He's so sweet! It ALMOST maks me want another!:)
oh man i am so excited for you! he is so stinkin cute! he's almost the same size as tessa. :) i am just now realizing how close those stinkers in age...GO YOU!
Congrats! New babies are so sweet! (and they monopolize a lot of time!)
CONGRATULATIONS BECKY! Heather and I are going to bring your dinner! Will call you. Hope you have a FAST RECOVERY. No rush though. We will survive scouts without you, maybe! :)
Oh he is so sweet! Congrats! The kids look like they adore him! and I loved the vacate the womb post! I'm with ya %100. I totally felt the same!
Congratulations! What a cutie!
ps- he shares Mark's birthday. :)
Congratulations Weaver Family!
OMW seriously that is a big kid for you!!!! Congrats!!!! When we get all the sick germs out of our house I will call you to come see your cute little one!!!! P.S. love his name!!!
congrats on the cute baby boy!
Post a Comment