Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Monster Truck Rally

Ever since Caleb saw his friend Zane driving a "jeep truck" around the neighborhood he has been asking for one. Zane's mom told us that Santa had brought it for Zane. Caleb decided that he was going to call Santa and ask him to bring him one. We told him that Christmas is a long way away. Well, Caleb couldn't get the jeep truck out of his mind. So, I have been looking on Craig's list and at garage sales trying to find a used car (cuz man are they expensive). Then about a month ago, I knew of giant garage sale that was going to be held at the Boys and Girls Club, that would have kids and baby things. I got up early that Saturday morning and was the first in line when the doors opened. Sure enough there was the jeep truck! I called to okay the purchase with John, and hauled it up into my van. When I got home we told Caleb he could only have it if he traded in all his diapers. He gladly decided to wear underwear from here on out.


No comments: