Wednesday, March 12, 2008

IT'S SPRING TIME


Spring is in the air here. This past week there has been an eruption of blooming going on everywhere we look, even in our own front yard. When I saw our purple plum tree with its flower buds, that only last about a week :( , I was inspired to plant some marigolds. So the kids and I headed to Home Depot to pick some out, came home and planted them. I love looking out and seeing the vibrant colors. I just hope we don't kill them off to quickly, we are known for not being able to keep plants alive for very long!

3 comments:

Dennison Family said...

"I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the Apricot tree" Ok, not apricots, but very pretty!

renhallows said...

I am totally loving the blossoms on the trees. They smell amazing. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year, in AZ. Yippee!

Gardner Family said...

I went a bought a tree just like yours and planted it out front. They are so pretty. I love spring but then summer seems to come on so fast we don't really get to enjoy it.