Monday, November 19, 2007

I love the cubs...


Ok, girls for all those who have been dying to see it, here it is...
About a month ago, Sarah and Ashley were making these cute little boards, but theirs said Happy Thanksgiving and such. I wanted to make one but wanted to change to a Cub Scout board instead. I had previously used a sticker chart to record the boys behaivor, attendance, ect., and when I saw their boards I figured it would be perfect and longer lasting than my chart.
The cubs love it! They are excited to add their beads each week and see if they earned a prize. I must admit it came out pretty darn cute too.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome Becky! I did turn out pretty darn cute. I am so excited to get to know these boys on the cub scout level. I know it is going to be SO fun. Yeah for the Cub scouts...especially the Wolves!!

stacy said...

it looks so awesome! i'm gonna guess that the yellow things hanging on the bottom mean something and that one of the four with nothing on them belongs to my son with the slacker parents. :) super cute...and dont forget who cut the paper out for you. :) hahaha!

Kristin said...

That turned out great!

Shelley said...

Becky! I LOVE it! It turned out great! You're so creative.

renhallows said...

Becky..what can I say that hasn't already been said. That is such a great idea. Good on ya!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

how cute is that? i am sitting here trying to figure out how i can use that in yw...maybe personal progress? so i hear that you have a new assistant...you guys will have a blast together. we really miss you all, and you will have to tell john, we have only had a hometeacher once in the time we have been here. we miss him.